Ok, so you have a Page on Facebook for your business, and you’ve made sure that your Fans (people who “Like” your page) can post photos, videos and links to your page.
But if you want to allow those lovely people to tag themselves or other people that appear in those photos, for whatever reason, Facebook has made it rather difficult. To save you the headache of searching the user forums, let me share the solution I found just this week:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Directly below your Page’s Profile photo, click on “Edit Page”.
- In your browser’s URL, note the number that comes AFTER ‘edit/?id=’ (numbers only, if anything else follows)
- That number is your Page ID – Copy for use in step 5
- Go to this URL, but change YOURPAGEID to your Page ID from step 3:
- Click the setting for “Allow All Fans to Tag Photos” & Save settings