Working and Werking
The post Thanksgiving pounds are lingering this week, and the SiteGoals team is not immune to this tradition. In our attempts to keep our minds agile for the short month, we decided our bodies could use the work as well. The entire SiteGoals team tackled the 7 Minute Workout. It is an easy to use app that takes you through 12 different types of high intensity workouts, 30 seconds per exercise with 10 second breaks in between. It can feel much longer than 7 minutes. We learned a lot about each other (some would say too much). To keep anonymity, here’s the anonymous team’s findings from the workout:
- Someone suggested the workout, and bullied everyone into doing it.
- Someone didn’t know how to do jumping jacks.
- Someone announced loudly they did 36 push-ups in 30 seconds.
- Someone not only did the side plank, but showed everyone the advanced balancing star yoga position.
- Someone counted in Japanese.
- Someone had an intense wedgie the entire time.
Why wait for New Year’s resolutions? We’re aiming to do this workout at least twice a week. SiteGoals is setting the right goals now.